Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Wild Weekend...

I had a fun weekend taking a roadtrip with four other friends to Northwest Arkansas for a wonderful wedding. Sarah Plymale and Aaron Sullivan are now "one flesh" and enjoying sunny San Diego. Talk about a rush of memories...getting married was full of new experieces and emotions. It was a slippery trip with the ice and snow, but it was so good to see so many people that I hadn't seen for a few years. I guess it was a little wierd because I never really developed deep relationships with many of the group since I hung out with a different guys' floor at LU. The best part was seeing lots of G2 girls, especially Zippy. *sigh...We had an awesome time chilling in the hotel room, digesting way too much food that we had eaten earlier, and reminiscing about college. It was fun, but then we had a long drive home to Texas and due to bad weather and a late start, I finally made it home to crawl in at 4:00 AM Sunday morning. Thank the Lord for an 11:15 service. After that and a quick 9.5 mile run around White Rock Lake, I was able to kick back and relax til work today. Three day weekends rock...

1 comment:

sarah said...

do you have any pictures from it?

there's some posted on the g2 website. www.g2meds.com
hurray for pictures!
love