Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Good reminder...

It's funny how I put God in a box. I can't see past what is right in front of me and I feel stuck sometimes...like this is all that life here on earth is with me trying to make due with what's at hand. However, I'm sure God's shaking His head at me when I am surprised when exciting doors open and I let my mind start to dream about the future. What a good reminder that God knows not only what I really need, but EXACTLY what I want...He sees the desires of our hearts and really WANTS to give those to us. It just takes us allowing Him to direct our paths and giving over the control since He wants us to find joy here and contentment in Him. I guess I let my finite, human mind give up on my dreams and hopes, only to let God remind me occassionally that He loves me unconditionally and knows what I long for...

No comments: