Thursday, December 06, 2007

A year and a half later...

Talk about slacking...it's been over a year and a half since I last wrote. I'm living in another state, relearning what it is to be a single woman, working in a gym, gloating over my cute niece, and having successfully completed two marathons. CRAZY!
Perhaps I'll get back into blogging and sharing my thoughts...it ends up being a great way to get out some of the thoughts in my head that like to get twisted in a jumbled mess as I try to sort out emotions and ideas about life. I'm never quite sure if my thought process and feelings are way out of whack after the painful experiences that I've gone through this past year. What a journey it has been. Though extremely painful and challenging, the lessons learned and the growth in my spiritual walk has been amazing. God IS so faithful and opened doors right when they were needed and shut others. Praise the Lord for loving me enough to take care of even the smallest details in life.

Psalm 63:1
O God, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly;
My soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You,
In a dry and weary land where there is no water.

No comments: